Tickets for the 2017 Troy Hill House Tour are now on sale thru the day of, May 20th. For complete details, please visit the event page.
There’s lots to look forward to in April, but here’s a quick re-cap:
- Its Spring!
- Just look at those blooming trees and flower beds at the top of Rialto St. from last year’s Pittserves work day!! (pictured below)
- April 10th
- Re-launch of the Troy Hill Citizens newsletter.
- April 13th
- April 19th
- April 21st
- Extended deadline for Troy Hill House Tour entries.
- April 22nd
- Earth Day! Duh! But also…
- Pear and Pickle One Year Anniversary Party!
- April 29th
- Belated Earth Day Community Cleanup volunteer event.
- Odds are we missed something/many things/hopefully not all the things…but if we did, click HERE to tell us about it. Be sure to use the “General” Send To: drop-down when you do, along with a descriptive Subject. Thanks!
- As a general reminder, we’re a small, volunteer board, and we could always use help from some self-starting, motivated, energized, enthusiastic neighbors who are looking to take leadership or supporting roles in various projects. If that sounds like you, then drop us a line and we’ll get you started helping out! If you already have a project in mind (i.e. Dog Park!) that you’d like to manage, all the better. We’re here to help in any way we can, even if that’s just giving advice or assisting with funding and networking.
Hopefully you’ve noticed our April newsletter either thru email subscription or in print at one of the local businesses. If you haven’t the newsletter can be viewed at this link. We hope to maintain the newsletter on a quarterly basis (or monthly, if we find some good help!), so keep your eyes open for it in the future.
For now, if you’d like to subscribe, either by email or print, please send an email to the main THC email or give us a call. The same applies if you’re an individual, organization or local business with a story or announcement you’d like featured in the newsletter. We hope to have an email signup form up within the next week to streamline this process, so please bear with us! Thanks!