There’s a lot to catch up on as well as a lot to look forward to this Fall. So without further ado, here’s a quick run down:
- September 8th
- We released our third newsletter of the year. If you didn’t catch it at one of the community bulletin boards, local businesses or organizations, its available for download here. Printing double sided is recommended. The online version is also available here.
- As a reminder, all dues paying members are automatically subscribed to the newsletter via e-mail. If you would like to receive a newsletter, either by mail or email, please send an email to troyhillpittsburgh AT gmail.com, by using the Contact page and “General” Send To: option. Please specify the delivery method in your email and use a subject that includes “newsletter.”
- September 13th
- Third quarterly general Troy Hill Citizens meeting at Most Holy Name School Hall. Meeting minutes can be found here.
- October Events
- Troy Hill is a happening place the entire month of October, with events ranging from community service, dances, fundraisers and food specials. For full details, please visit our Events Calendar.
- We’ve just released a special edition of the Troy Hill Chronicle newsletter on October 9th, given the high volume of events happening this month. Be on the lookout for it at local businesses, organizations, bulletin boards and your own e-mail inbox! Its available here for download and print. The online version is also available here.
- Odds are we missed something/many things/hopefully not all the things…but if we did, click HERE to tell us about it. Be sure to use the “General” Send To: drop-down when you do, along with a descriptive Subject. Thanks!
As a general reminder, we are a small, volunteer board, and we could always use help from some self-starting, motivated, energized, enthusiastic neighbors who are looking to take leadership or supporting roles in various projects. If that sounds like you, then drop us a line and we’ll get you started helping out! If you already have a project in mind that you’d like to manage, all the better. We’re here to help in any way we can, even if that’s just giving advice or assisting with funding and networking.